Houston Civil Litigation Attorneys
A Houston, Texas civil litigation lawyer should have extensive experience handling complex lawsuit matters in both state and federal trial as well as appellate courts. With combined civil litigation experience of over 63 years, David Feldman and Cris Feldman have handled cases for both plaintiffs and the defense, representing businesses as well as individuals.
At Feldman & Feldman, our practice reaches all areas of civil litigation. Our attorneys are equally comfortable on both the plaintiff and defense sides of the docket, and when involved in tort, contract, or appellate matters. Our law firm’s attorneys are experienced litigators committed to achieving successful results for our clients. We represent clients in matters pending before Texas state and federal trial and appellate courts in all aspects of civil litigation issues. We successfully handle contentious matters for our clients, with substantial experience in both jury and non-jury trials.
Our Houston commercial litigation lawyers represent individuals, corporations, estates, trusts, governmental entities, and other organizations in business matters and business disputes. No matter is too complex for us. We help you find answers and protect your interests.
Our Houston civil attorneys believe a law firm is defined by the passion shown for the client’s pursuit of justice, the genuine zeal of the advocacy, and the passion to willingly challenge even the most powerful opponents.
Types of Claims a Houston Civil Lawyer Can Handle
- Civil Appeals: Many civil litigation cases are appealed and will go through complex appellate proceedings. It would be a mistake to assume all trial lawyers could successfully handle appeals and appellate proceedings. We have dedicated, experienced civil appellate attorneys ready to help.
- Commercial Litigation: When a dispute arises, it can bring your entire business to a screeching halt. When this happens, your livelihood is in serious jeopardy. Business litigation is often very complex, making quick resolutions unlikely.
- Construction and Real Estate Law: The laws regarding real estate transactions and construction are incredibly complex. Make sure you protect yourself and your interests by working with an experienced lawyer.
- Contracts: Our lawyers handle contract drafting, negotiations, and review. We also handle breach of contract claims for small to medium sized businesses across the greater Houston area.
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Employment Law: Employment disputes can be lengthy and expensive, so employers of all sizes can greatly benefit from litigation avoidance training. But, if an employment issue does arise, we are prepared to help an employee or employer through the experience.
- Election Campaign and Political Law: Feldman & Feldman’s attorneys are equipped to advise and defend politically active citizens and organizations. Additionally, we can aid organizations in complying with the laws regarding political activity.
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Attorneys: With the use of cryptocurrencies and other digital assets increasing, many complex legal issues have developed that require in-depth understanding and knowledge to navigate. Feldman & Feldman offers experienced legal counsel to our clients to guide them through this rapidly evolving space.
View all of our practice areas here.
Civil Lawyers in Houston: A Formidable Force Fighting For Your Cause
In civil litigation, there is no substitute for an experienced trial lawyer. The civil litigation attorneys of Feldman & Feldman routinely handle complex litigation and have taken hundreds of cases to trial. We are prepared to go the distance to protect our clients’ interests. In fact, when our clients are involved in disputes, we prepare each case for trial. Our lawyers are skilled negotiators who understand civil litigation in Houston can be costly and there are other ways to meet our clients’ needs. When trial is the best option to protect a client, we have the resources needed to work up your case strategically
Feldman & Feldman has a long established record of success in complex litigation, including business disputes and public law. Our civil litigation lawyers in Houston stand ready to speak with you about your concerns and advise you on the best course of action.