Houston Civil Litigation Attorneys
A Houston, Texas civil litigation lawyer should have extensive experience handling complex lawsuit matters in both state and federal trial as well as appellate courts. With combined civil litigation experience of over 63 years, David Feldman and Cris Feldman have handled cases for both plaintiffs and the defense, representing businesses as well as individuals.
At Feldman & Feldman, our practice reaches all areas of civil litigation. Our attorneys are equally comfortable on both the plaintiff and defense sides of the docket, and when involved in tort, contract, or appellate matters. Our law firm’s attorneys are experienced litigators committed to achieving successful results for our clients. We represent clients in matters pending before Texas state and federal trial and appellate courts in all aspects of civil litigation issues. We successfully handle contentious matters for our clients, with substantial experience in both jury and non-jury trials.
Feldman & Feldman Practice Areas
Our Houston civil litigation lawyers represent individuals, corporations, estates, trusts, governmental entities, and other organizations in business matters and business disputes. No matter is too complex for us. We help you find answers and protect your interests.
The Houston civil attorneys at Feldman & Feldman believe a law firm is defined by the passion shown for the client’s pursuit of justice, the genuine zeal of the advocacy, and the passion to willingly challenge even the most powerful opponents.
Types of Claims our Houston Civil Lawyers Can Handle
- Civil Appeals: Many civil litigation cases are appealed and will go through complex appellate proceedings. It would be a mistake to assume all trial lawyers could successfully handle appeals and appellate proceedings. We have dedicated, experienced civil appellate attorneys ready to help.
- Election Campaign and Political Law: Feldman & Feldman’s attorneys are equipped to advise and defend politically active citizens and organizations. Additionally, we can aid organizations in complying with the laws regarding political activity.
- Commercial Litigation: When a dispute arises, it can bring your entire business to a screeching halt. When this happens, your livelihood is in serious jeopardy. Business litigation is often very complex, making quick resolutions unlikely.
- Contracts: Our business lawyers handle contract drafting, negotiations, and review. We also handle breach of contract claims for small to medium sized businesses across the greater Houston area.
- Breach of Contract
- Employment Law: Employment disputes can be lengthy and expensive, so employers of all sizes can greatly benefit from litigation avoidance training. But, if an employment issue does arise, whether it be discrimination and harassment or a wrongful termination, we are prepared to help an employee or employer through the experience.
View all of our Practice Areas