Civil Litigation Attorneys Serving Conroe, TX
If you or your Conroe-based business are facing a civil law dispute, you need an experienced civil litigation firm you can trust to protect your rights. Feldman & Feldman offers the experience, talent, and energy required to see that justice is done.
Whether you are pursuing legal action against a wrongdoer or in need of strong defense counsel, there is no substitute for the kind of knowledge, legal acumen, and dogged determination that Feldman & Feldman attorneys will bring to your case. Our Houston-based attorneys regularly advocate for Conroe clients in federal and state civil law matters throughout Southeast Texas, including in Montgomery County.
Strong Negotiators and Fierce Litigators
At Feldman & Feldman, we understand the toll that a prolonged legal entanglement can take on our clients. That is why we will always seek to save our clients time and money by pursuing a path of negotiation first. However, we are a firm of fierce litigators who are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and fight for your rights in court. Opposing counsel knows our reputation for going the distance, and this bolsters our ability to seek resolutions at the pretrial negotiating table.
Our Houston-based attorneys serve clients throughout Southeast Texas, including Conroe-based clients with civil litigation matters in Montgomery County and beyond. To learn more, please reach out to us today at 713-986-9471 to set up an initial consultation.
- Bad Faith Insurance. The attorneys at Feldman & Feldman have built a strong reputation for fighting insurance carriers that use bad faith tactics — like delaying payments past statutory deadlines, refusing to pay contractors they previously approved, requiring the insured to resubmit paperwork multiple times, and denying claims for frivolous reasons. We hold insurance companies accountable to their paying policyholders and seek the full spectrum of damages, including punitive damages when available when they act in bad faith.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty. Well-versed in the complexities and nuances of fiduciary relationships, we regularly represent clients pursuing and defending against breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Civil Appeals and Original Appellate Proceedings. Our experienced Houston-based appeals lawyers represent clients in matters before state and federal appellate bodies throughout Texas.
- Clergy Sexual Abuse. Our compassionate legal staff includes experienced clergy sexual abuse lawyers who know how to advocate for the best possible outcomes for our clients, as well as for the adoption of laws to protect all who have been abused by once-trusted spiritual leaders.
- Commercial Litigation. Feldman & Feldman’s business litigation attorneys have a 40-year reputation for zealous advocacy for clients involved in business disputes. Our vast experience includes representing clients in all manner of commercial disputes, including those involving real estate interests, the acquisition of goods and services, insurance, breach of contract, business dissolutions or business divorces, business torts, disputes surrounding non-compete agreements or clauses, shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, fraud allegations, and more.
- Contract Drafting and Review. With meticulous attention to detail, Feldman & Feldman attorneys regularly represent Conroe clients in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts so that they can be confident they are getting a fair deal and their rights are protected by the terms of the agreements they execute.
- Educational Entities. Feldman & Feldman’s educational entities lawyer team has decades of combined experience helping school districts, higher education institutions, and education non-profits with both their day-to-day legal needs — including educating them on current and potential laws, policies, and issues that impact them — and resolving specific disputes or lawsuits as they arise.
- Fraud. Whether you have been the victim of business fraud or accused of behaving fraudulently, you will find no better Southwest Texas fraud advocate than the Feldman & Feldman law firm.
- Governmental Entities. Our attorneys represent municipalities, counties, school districts, managed utility districts, management districts and special districts, local government corporations, reinvestment zones, and government nonprofits, among others, helping them to comply with relevant legal requirements, to identify and correct legal shortcomings, and to defend specific lawsuits.
- Partnership Disputes. When Conroe business partners cannot resolve their differences and a dispute may be heading toward the courtroom, your best bet is to contact one of our business partner dispute attorneys. While we strive to help our clients resolve partnership disputes amicably, if mediation, arbitration, or litigation become necessary, you are in good hands with our legal team.
- Personal Injury. Feldman & Feldman’s lawyers have successfully maximized compensation for families after serious accidents and after the death of a loved one. Our lawyers routinely handle numerous types of personal injury cases, including car accidents, trucking, and other commercial vehicle accidents, daycare injuries, maritime accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, premises injuries, oilfield injuries, workplace accidents, and wrongful death.
- Election Campaign and Political Law. Feldman & Feldman regularly represents corporations, non-profit organizations, candidates, and public officials in connection with issues surrounding local and state elections, including ballot security, recounts, recalls, voter registration matters, among other issues. If any of these issues give rise to a lawsuit, Feldman & Feldman has extensive experience handling election-related litigation.
- Real Estate and Construction Law. Our experienced real estate lawyers have handled cases throughout Conroe and Southwest Texas involving all types of real estate activities that occur at all stages of the process, including acquisition, development, and sale. We counsel all of the various parties to a particular real estate transaction, including buyers, sellers, and lenders. We also represent construction clients throughout the duration of their projects, helping them draft and solidify strong contracts and successfully handle any disputes that arise before, during, or after a project.
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. Feldman & Feldman maintains a cryptocurrency and blockchain practice based on our thorough understanding of the technologies that drive blockchain and related developments in distributed computing networks. We provide knowledgeable guidance and effective legal counsel to clients investing funds directly or indirectly in digital assets or creating new coins/tokens in association with the launch of a new distributive network.
Conroe Civil Litigation Lawyers
With offices conveniently located just a short drive from Conroe, the civil litigation attorneys at Feldman & Feldman stand ready to advocate for you and/or your business interests in Southeast Texas and beyond. Reach out to us online or call our Houston office at 713-986-9471 to arrange for a consultation.