All entities—large and small—must comply with an ever expanding number of employment laws and are likely to encounter problematic situations with employees that warrant guidance from an experienced source.
Feldman & Feldman specializes in aiding employers in these situations, helping supervisors and managers navigate grievance processes and effectively documenting problems with employees. In addition, the firm is prepared to provide training sessions on site for managers and supervisors regarding all areas of employment law and policy. David Feldman has been Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law for over 30 years.
Our Employment Law specialties include:
- Hiring, Firing, Discipline
- Executive Employment
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Federal and State Leave Laws
- Day-to-Day Counseling for Supervisors and Management
- Representation/Defense of Grievances
- Responding to EEOC Charges
- Training for the Proactive Employer
- Resolution of Labor Disputes
- Employment and Civil Rights Litigation